photo: OCSO

name

Arnhem

latin name

founded in

 

1937, transferred from Berkel to Arnhem 2009

inhabited by

nuns

father immediate

Tilburg

mother abbey

N.D. de la Paix, Chimay

daughter abbeys

 

Maria Frieden (1953)

Butende (1964)

inhabited by

nuns

affiliated to

Ordo Cisterciensis Strict. Observ.

to visit

address

 

 

 

Abdij O.L. Vr. van Koningsoord

Johannahoeveweg 79

6816 VG Arnhem

Nederland

phone

[31] 26-44 64 886

fax

email

secretarie@koningsoord.org

internet

www.koningsoord.org